TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, One Punch Man said:

I’m doing this for his betterment. He’s got potential. It will surely be wasted on the likes of Mike Solari.

Wait Mike Solari is still around? I still remember him getting credit for the Willie Roaf/Will Shields glory days

Just now, samsel23 said:

Wait Mike Solari is still around? I still remember him getting credit for the Willie Roaf/Will Shields glory days

Latest stop was with the Giants. And that line had been terribad, duking it out with the Seahawks for worst OL the past couple years.He should retire and bask in those glory days lol. We couldn’t have hired a Munchak protege or a top college OL coach? Something? He’ll I’d risk signing UW’s OL coach. Guy has been making draft picks out of sub-par recruits dating back to his Boise State days..

Honestly I’m over retread positional coaches. Chicago hiring Notre Dame’s OL coach? Brilliant. Even if it doesn’t pan out, at least someone is reaching out into the unknown instead of settling for known poop.

2/2, thank God!

Re-signed Shamar Stephen & inked Dontrelle Inman, who will be our 4th or 5th receiver this season after having served as Chicago's #1.

@squire12 I was flipping through the thread and my heart skipped a beat when I read you bid on Shamar. Quietly a very good player, he will compete for a starting role on my team. One of my priority re-signings from the start of the mock.

Archived