TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, PurpleMugen said:

2/2, thank God!

Re-signed Shamar Stephen & inked Dontrelle Inman, who will be our 4th or 5th receiver this season after having served as Chicago's #1.

@squire12 I was flipping through the thread and my heart skipped a beat when I read you bid on Shamar. Quietly a very good player, he will compete for a starting role on my team. One of my priority re-signings from the start of the mock.

I dropped it down to 3 years earlier today.  Likely the difference in you getting him.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I dropped it down to 3 years earlier today.  Likely the difference in you getting him.

May indeed be the case. I thought he'd be slept on for just one more round so I could sneak him at whatever value I preferred. Props to you for having an eye on him, as well. Close (and fun) call.

1 minute ago, PurpleMugen said:

May indeed be the case. I thought he'd be slept on for just one more round so I could sneak him at whatever value I preferred. Props to you for having an eye on him, as well. Close (and fun) call.

I was looking at him last round but decided to go with Ced Thornton instead

3 minutes ago, PurpleMugen said:

I was playing around with 2, 3, and 4 year deals for him.  Split the difference and tried to jack up the $$ as much as possible.  Oh well.  Move on and see what is left at the UFA market.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was looking at him last round but decided to go with Ced Thornton instead

This is cool, too, because observing how everyone is viewing players at different stages of FA is good insight for next TCMD. I feel like some part of me is already doing some on-the-side preparation for it haha.

Archived