TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

eh got Matt Bryant back in Tampa, hopefully that stops the Aguayo/Murray/Folk circle of kickers blowing games.

lost out on John Sullivan (wanted to target around 3 mil, but bit the bullet on a little over 4 to not compete next round -- but he went to DEN for high 4s) and Pierre Desir, who I didn't need but if he didn't get a bid this round it'd be messed up. He's been on the 790k APY ask for a while and I've thought about it each round -- finally went for it and someone(s) else did as well.

3 minutes ago, PurpleMugen said:
23 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

3 for 3.  Happy with my pick ups for depth.  My WR core has gone from the worst in my opinion to at the very least respectable.

Peace!!!

What's your full WR corps looking like now?

Josh Gordon

Sammy Watkins

Corey Coleman

Terrelle Pryor

Eric Decker

Ricardo Louis

Sammie Coates

Rashard Higgins

I needed extra recievers as insurance for Gordon in case he gets in trouble again and Coleman because he always seems to get injured.

Peace!!!

@ny92jefferis

15 minutes ago, Trojan said:
  23 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

The Arizona Cardinals would like to release

LG - Mike Iupati - 1329

I don't know if it's against the rules since the "UPDATED" hasn't happened, but I'd trade a 7th for him. I would have offered previously, but the trade block didn't suggest he was free or near free so I didn't inquire. If not I'll bid in FA.

1 minute ago, cortes02 said:

Josh Gordon

Sammy Watkins

Corey Coleman

Terrelle Pryor

Eric Decker

Ricardo Louis

Sammie Coates

Rashard Higgins

I needed extra recievers as insurance for Gordon in case he gets in trouble again and Coleman because he always seems to get injured.

Peace!!!

Oh man, you're going to have to make some calls come final cuts time, too! Very solid group particularly when factoring in what that lineup looked like heading into the offseason. Really hoping Gordon stays out of trouble; I love him as a player, I believe he's a top-3 talent at the position in the entire league (on pure talent).

I'm rounding out my own WR corps, as well. I just signed Dontrelle Inman, making my top 4 the following:

Stefon "Let Me Just Go Batman on the Saints Real Quick" Diggs

Adam Thielen

Jarius Wright

Dontrelle Inman

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@ny92jefferis

LG - Mike Iupati - 1329

I don't know if it's against the rules since the "UPDATED" hasn't happened, but I'd trade a 7th for him. I would have offered previously, but the trade block didn't suggest he was free or near free so I didn't inquire. If not I'll bid in FA.

I received permission from a higher up tbh

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@ny92jefferis

LG - Mike Iupati - 1329

@BringinDaPain in PM "Edit your post and in the League Office and put it in the Trade Thread and you will be fine."

Arizona had Iupati listed in the trade block with no price, I assumed it was somewhere around a 3-5 round pick asking price. He posted to cut him and within a minute I posted that. BDP PMed both parties to edit and agree to trade (the third post was him agreeing to trade). Then we traded.

In PM I realized my 7th was a comp pick, so I offered to give him my traded for late 6th instead, which he agreed to accept (why it ended up being a 6th instead of 7th).

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

@BringinDaPain in PM "Edit your post and in the League Office and put it in the Trade Thread and you will be fine."

Arizona had Iupati listed in the trade block with no price, I assumed it was somewhere around a 3-5 round pick asking price. He posted to cut him and within a minute I posted that. BDP PMed both parties to edit and agree to trade (the third post was him agreeing to trade). Then we traded.

In PM I realized my 7th was a comp pick, so I offered to give him my traded for late 6th instead, which he agreed to accept (why it ended up being a 6th instead of 7th).

You do know that Comp picks can be trade now.

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

This happen IRL all the time, teams will announce a cut then a team will call saying they will give up a late pick for said player and a deal is worked up. That is what happen in this case.

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

You do know that Comp picks can be trade now.

When I posted I intended the Buccs original pick, which as a high 7th has some value (where 255 essentially doesnt). The late 6th is closer to my intention when I asked to trade for him, so I went for that.

Archived