TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

For every GM that doesn't pm or tag the GM after them, I will club a baby seal. 

zJj2yhp.gif

His blood will be on your hands.........

Don't make @EaglesPeteC use the Lombardi Trophy in that manner.  We all know he has been sleeping with it for the last 4+ weeks.

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Not a bad pick in Darnold...though I think I would have felt better with someone like Rosen, simply because I think Sam needs to sit for a season before he's ready.

I can see that line of thinking with just about every one of the QB's in this class except for Mayfield.  

I think a QB can play if the OC is able to play to their strengths and things that they can do well early on and increase the playcalling/playbook over the course of the season.   Coaching adaptability is a big factor in young QB's having success early.  

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I literally every waking moment that I am not at work, I am wearing my Eagles Super Bowl hat........

What is stopping you from doing so at work?   Represent that TITLE.  You know it will be another 50 years before another one comes along

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

What is stopping you from doing so at work?   Represent that TITLE.  You know it will be another 50 years before another one comes along

Trying to get those digs in but I can't be phased cuz we the champs!

tenor.gif?itemid=7695094

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I can see that line of thinking with just about every one of the QB's in this class except for Mayfield.  

I think a QB can play if the OC is able to play to their strengths and things that they can do well early on and increase the playcalling/playbook over the course of the season.   Coaching adaptability is a big factor in young QB's having success early.  

True, true...he'll have a pretty good OL in front of him too, which always helps a young QB. 

Archived