TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Bears are talking to a couple teams still for trade ups because we didn’t realize we would be on the clock so soon. Pick will be in in the next half an hour or so if no move is made. Feel free to pm me if you are still interested in the pick. 

Arden Key has a huge ceiling, I like the pick in the second round. Though I stayed away from him because the character issues made me think LA wasn't the best place for him. Las Vegas might be the worst possible place for him to live in, i think he'd be much better off in a market like Green Bay or Pittsburgh but I guess the Raider way means you gotta have some dudes with questionable characters on the roster.

1 hour ago, Fragafootball said:

Arden Key has a huge ceiling, I like the pick in the second round. Though I stayed away from him because the character issues made me think LA wasn't the best place for him. Las Vegas might be the worst possible place for him to live in, i think he'd be much better off in a market like Green Bay or Pittsburgh but I guess the Raider way means you gotta have some dudes with questionable characters on the roster.

In the 2nd round I was willing to take that risk.  To put Key, Chubb, and Mack together was too enticing to pass up.  I think Key is athletic enough to play one of the outside LB positions also.  So he will be used at a few positions.

Rather than voting on Carolina draft picks.

Would someone be willing to just make the team's selections that knows the team well enough.

This would be making the draft selections only and would not include trading them.

Archived