TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

9 minutes ago, Fragafootball said:

Trying to move up from round 3, willing to add Webster and/or Westbrooks to the deal. currently own two third round picks 69 and 70

If your guy is there when I'm OTC at 51 let me know, I'll probably be looking to move down

Pretty tough decision for GB with that last pick.   I was at work and hard time keeping track of players picked.   Really like Oliver and felt he was the last of the current tier of CB.

Here is some more from the GB Press release on Isaiah Oliver CB Colorado

Well-built for the position with the arm length to recover when he finds himself out of position. Patient feet to stay in position and react to receiver movements. Shows bounce in his feet and smooth hips to shadow routes in his transition. Not shy using the sideline as an extra defender. Instinctive ability to judge/attack the catch point (35 passes defended). Ball searches and fights to the ground. Smart angles to the football as a run defender. Standout on all special teams coverage units, including averaging 9.5 yards per punt return (19/180/1).

A well-accomplished decathlete in track, he is a balanced athlete with the competitive chops to challenge receivers up and down the field. Overall, quicker receivers will give him trouble, but Oliver is a classic press-man corner in the NFL with the height, length and athleticism to match up with size outside the numbers.

GREEN = COMBINE   BLUE = PRO DAY

HT:  6'0"

WT:  200

Arms:  33.5

40:  4.50

Vert:  35.50

Broad:  10'6"

3-cone:  6.85

20-shuttle:  3.94

GB is looking to move up into the mid-later part of round 2.  Have a group of players on the trade block and picks to offer.

Brett Hundley QB
Randall Cobb WR
Bryan Bulaga RT
Quinten Rollins CB
Ty Montgomery RB
Lance Kendricks TE
Josh Hawkins CB
Lenzy Pipkins CB
Kyler Fackrell 34OLB
Vince Biegel 34OLB
Chris Odom 34OLB

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I'm about to get drunker than a white chick at a country concert. Do I need to worry about any picks expiring tonight or nah?

You better make sure you bring protection.....drunk white chick at country concert = random sex with strangers about to happen

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You better make sure you bring protection.....drunk white chick at country concert = random sex with strangers about to happen

That was just a metaphor, I would never be caught dead at a country concert lol

Archived