Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Doubt it. Vikings fans have at least never experienced winning the big one and the game was in their city. They felt like it was destiny.

Patriots fans don't want it that bad.

And, they will just say that they lost it more than we won it if the game is somewhat close.

I can already see it.

What I want to see is if Pederson some how out coaches BB how the Pats fans come up with excuses why that isn't the case. They legitimately believe BB can't do any wrong at all, would be amusing to see the mental gymnastics pulled on that one.

I don't have an issue with the Pats fan on here though. Some people in Gen hate them, but the majority of them are well spoken and make good points. The ones I meet IRL though.... my god are they annoying.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't have an issue with the Pats fan on here though. Some people in Gen hate them, but the majority of them are well spoken and make good points. The ones I meet IRL though.... my god are they annoying.

Completely agree with this.

And, I want that badly too. Pederson has coached his *** off this season.

Capping it off with coaching just as well or better than the GOAT with a back-up QB would be a perfect ending.

6 hours ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Do you have the link?

Gotta think that's fake. I googled three of the names and SB predictions and couldn't find them. Some might be real but as I posted in NFL general Jonathan Jones, Jarrett Bell and one other I couldn't find when I literally googled "Jonathan Jones super bowl prediction" for each name. I couldn't find many predictions really, aside from preseason.

I think the predictions are coming this week as a way to maintain interest through the bye week.

46 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

who cares who picks us or not? I mean has anyone picked us in the past month? In a lot of these guys eyes we somehow lost both bye weeks already. 

Exactly. Pretty sure we were supposed to lose every week from the Giants game on. Damn Eagles!

Archived