Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I think Bill is going to actually seriously contemplate retirement. He sees the future and he's losing both his protegees. 

tbh i can't tell if he'd go out on his own terms or just say "f you" and keep coaching as long as he possibly can. i could see it playing out either way.

For all that we (Dolphins) helped you guys (Eagles) with, in unloading Maxwell & Alonso, giving you top 10 ammo to move up for Wentz , trading Ajayi away for peanuts,  . . .

You better not have ****ed this up and delayed a Belichick/Brady retirement.

Oh yeah, congrats. I think.

Just now, childofpudding said:

Yeah, I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off on my prediction. I thought they'd hold the Eagles to about 24 and the Patriots would pull it out. The defense got absolutely destroyed.

At the end of the day we started probably two starting caliber NFL defenders today (Gilmore and McCourty).  Amazing how far they got with so little talent.  It was too much for them. 

So what happens to Nick Foles?  Anyone remember his year with the Rams?  I think we have to cross that off his resume just because Jeff Fisher was his coach and Fisher is complete garbage.  Does Foles get a shot to be a starter?  He played pretty flawlessly in the three biggest game of his life.

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Well deserved. Honestly don't think Wentz outplays Foles if he had started. Foles has looked like an elite QB in these playoffs. Props to him (and Pederson for his playcalling, obviously).

In the right system, I think Foles is a top 10 QB. The same thing happened to Case Keenum.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

So what happens to Nick Foles?  Anyone remember his year with the Rams?  I think we have to cross that off his resume just because Jeff Fisher was his coach and Fisher is complete garbage.  Does Foles get a shot to be a starter?  He played pretty flawlessly in the three biggest game of his life.

Someone will trade for him and take a chance.  My best guess is Arizona.

Archived