Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I've got no beef with Eagles fans, but people in Philadelphia are the epitome of stupid.  Team wins Super Bowl?  Better destroy a bunch of our city to celebrate. 

don't idiots do that everywhere though?

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I don't think so.  Not at the extent the Eagles just did last night based on what I'm seeing. 

Eagles fans are an incredibly diverse group of people... there is a very small but idiotic subset of them, the ones you saw last night.

Obviously that doesn't apply to most of them.

3 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

and I'm glad i'm wrong about this one. Doesnt mean its not entertainment though. Just means I picked the wrong movie ending/wrestler

It's so obviously rigged to you, but you can never predict how it's rigged, or why. Do you understand how little sense that makes?

There are more than 1500 players on NFL rosters every year, and not even an off-the-record comment from a single one of them in a reputable publication saying it's rigged.

There have been real conspiracies, and they've been exposed. Unless there is some kind of real evidence proving a conspiracy (one degen gambler ref in another sport doesn't count), then you've got nothing.

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Eagles fans are an incredibly diverse group of people... there is a very small but idiotic subset of them, the ones you saw last night.

Obviously that doesn't apply to most of them.

After living there for 7+ years as an outsider and a fan of a rival team...this applied to most of the fans inside the city limits.  Same with when the Phillies won the WS, they were destroying property and cars up and down the city and some of the outside area like Manayunk.  

3 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

After living there for 7+ years as an outsider and a fan of a rival team...this applied to most of the fans inside the city limits.  Same with when the Phillies won the WS, they were destroying property and cars up and down the city and some of the outside area like Manayunk.  

As an outsider and a fan of another team, living in the area my whole life, I disagree. Sure there were a LOT of people on Broad Street last night, but most of them weren't committing vandalism or eating horse poop. Just the outlying 1%.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:
1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I've got no beef with Eagles fans, but people in Philadelphia are the epitome of stupid.  Team wins Super Bowl?  Better destroy a bunch of our city to celebrate. 

don't idiots do that everywhere though?

I'm not a hockey fan, but when Vancouver lost game 7 of the Stanley Cup final like 6 years ago......

Archived