Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

Just now, showtime said:

Apparently Tom Brady hasn't shaken hands with any QB during his 3 SB losses, only when his team wins does he shake the opposing team QB's hand.  I'm not actually sure if that's true, but people are making a big fuss about on Twitter.

They should make a fuss about it. Not shaking the winning QBs' hand is a classless act. It's so easy to be cool when you win, but where is the sportsmanship when you lose?

Hang on, did Belichick shake Pederson's hand? He sure did. BB is classy, Brady is not. Poor sport. No biggie, it just is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, 808 said:

They should make a fuss about it. Not shaking the winning QBs' hand is a classless act. It's so easy to be cool when you win, but where is the sportsmanship when you lose?

Hang on, did Belichick shake Pederson's hand? He sure did. BB is classy, Brady is not. Poor sport. No biggie, it just is what it is. 

I'm not even sure if that's true, but I've seen many people talk about it.  But holy cow, could you imagine if Cam Newton did this?  Sports talk today would be dominated by that for the next week haha

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I'm not even sure if that's true, but I've seen many people talk about it.  But holy cow, could you imagine if Cam Newton did this?  Sports talk today would be dominated by that for the next week haha

Agreed, and I recall Newton leaving his Super Bowl PC early because of the questions a few years back. We know the emotions are riding crazy high.  

Fact is, Brady gets his balls washed by damn near everyone in national media. So they let the GOAT get away with stuff like this and not mention it after the fact. But a guy like Cam does it, and he would have gotten roasted for sure. 

All week long we had to hear about was the might Pats and Tom vs Time and see him kissing his son. But when the outcome didn't go in his favor, aka times getting tough, we see his true character. A guy like Russell Wilson, after throwing that game losing INT a few years back, still shook Brady's hand. Tells you all you need to know. 

11 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Oh no someone didn't shake hands. People really get upset over pointless things.

It shows a lack of class which is a big reason why people dislike him. 

He inexplicably gets a pass from the media though. Compare that to how Cam got ripped two years ago.

15 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

It shows a lack of class which is a big reason why people dislike him. 

He inexplicably gets a pass from the media though. Compare that to how Cam got ripped two years ago.

Really it's less about class and more about respect for me. No I also don't know if this is accurate but if it is and shows a lack of respect toward people that play in the same sport you do. Having said that I would suggest that everyone handles losing differently.

Not that I'm particularly inclined to defend Brady's character at this point, but every other time someone has tried to hype up something like this with him as evidence of a lack of class, it's turned out to be either false or misleading, so I'm not sure why this should be considered any different.

Just now, Starless said:

Not that I'm particularly inclined to defend Brady's character at this point, but every other time someone has tried to hype up something like this with him as evidence of a lack of class, it's turned out to be either false or misleading, so I'm not sure why this should be considered any different.

If it wasn't true, the Patriots Defense Force would prove it's not true in 37 seconds. 

On 2/4/2018 at 11:36 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:
On 2/4/2018 at 11:34 AM, minutemancl said:

I think there is a decent chance this is one of the highest scoring SBs ever. I'm talking 60-70 combined points, similar to the Eagles-Rams game this year. 

40-24 Eagles

close enough

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Apparently Tom Brady hasn't shaken hands with any QB during his 3 SB losses, only when his team wins does he shake the opposing team QB's hand.  I'm not actually sure if that's true, but people are making a big fuss about on Twitter.

I mean Brady can do whatever he wants, but it isn't a great look.

Both Keenum and Ryan embraced Foles after they lost and said some kind words.

Archived