Bills C Eric Wood suffers career ending neck injury

.Buzz

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jesus I just hope he's okay for the rest of his life. Awful.

Center is now a need, thankfully we have a pretty good chunk of money in cap space.

Save that money, just draft Billy Price at #21. Thats the perfect range for him. Dude is going to anchor an offensive line for at least the next 10 years

29 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Save that money, just draft Billy Price at #21. Thats the perfect range for him. Dude is going to anchor an offensive line for at least the next 10 years

Would love to have him, but say we trade up and use that pick as ammo, we have a capable starter in Ryan Groy on the roster.

Price would likely be a major upgrade over him but I think we need a QB more than that upgrade ;)

6 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Would love to have him, but say we trade up and use that pick as ammo, we have a capable starter in Ryan Groy on the roster.

Price would likely be a major upgrade over him but I think we need a QB more than that upgrade ;)

It’s be hard to pass up an all time great OSU linemen IMO. 

Like you said if you are picking at that spot if there isn’t a trade. Just think he be a great pick at that slot. 

23 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Probably not the best thread to joke around in, but honestly, I cant look at a picture of Eric Wood without thinking of Thurman Merman.   

Thought I was the only one, lmao. Sucks to hear in all seriousness though. Wood was a stud for a long time. 

Archived