TCMD ‘18 - War Room *CHECK IT OUT HAWKS FANS*

One Punch Man

Hmmm Guice would be interesting. I wonder if we could realistically trade back into the 2nd round to pick him up though. I see Seattle's first pick being in the mid frame of the 2nd round we how much they tend to trade back and especially this year with no picks. 

Wouldn't be upset with Guice though. His injury history is a little concerning but no doubt he's got a pretty rough style at RB. 

2 hours ago, NFL_Announcer said:

Hmmm Guice would be interesting. I wonder if we could realistically trade back into the 2nd round to pick him up though. I see Seattle's first pick being in the mid frame of the 2nd round we how much they tend to trade back and especially this year with no picks. 

Wouldn't be upset with Guice though. His injury history is a little concerning but no doubt he's got a pretty rough style at RB. 

It’s definitely possible. Didn’t get any bids or trade down offers, unfortunately. I figured he’s the BPA. We’ve the depth to handle injury concerns. Carson, Davis, McCissic.. Honestly might pick up another RB if the draft falls that way.

Guice has sneaky feature back potential. Guy was the #1 All-Purpose back coming out of high school. He can catch. He can be what Lynch was for us. 

Next pick is in the 3rd Round... looking to pick up BPA, preferably at: DB, WR, OG, DT, DE, OLB

Archived