Jump to content
titansNvolsR#1

Nintendo Switch Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is the only ungodly hard level I’ve ever beaten. It took me about 100 tries at least.

 

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still just strugggggling to play more than 15-20 mins at a time of Octopath Traveler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I first bought the switch, I’ll admit it was purely for Mario Maker and the eventual super smash bros release.

 

However, Zelda BOTW is still hands down my favorite game. I was nervous about it being a **** show due to my experience with Skyward Sword. However, I can’t recommend BOTW enough. If you own a switch, buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

When I first bought the switch, I’ll admit it was purely for Mario Maker and the eventual super smash bros release.

 

However, Zelda BOTW is still hands down my favorite game. I was nervous about it being a **** show due to my experience with Skyward Sword. However, I can’t recommend BOTW enough. If you own a switch, buy it.

It's a magical experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

It's a magical experience 

I’ve enjoyed the DLCs as well. I finished the champions ballad the other day (this is more worth it than the master sword DLC). I’m going to try and do the master sword trials.

 

The champions ballad is almost like a new mini BOTW storyline.

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

When I first bought the switch, I’ll admit it was purely for Mario Maker and the eventual super smash bros release.

 

However, Zelda BOTW is still hands down my favorite game. I was nervous about it being a **** show due to my experience with Skyward Sword. However, I can’t recommend BOTW enough. If you own a switch, buy it.

BoTW is an amazing game, up there with TW3 and God of War for best games of this generation imo, and possibly the greatest games of all time, nostalgia and legacy not withstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve enjoyed the DLCs as well. I finished the champions ballad the other day (this is more worth it than the master sword DLC). I’m going to try and do the master sword trials.

 

The champions ballad is almost like a new mini BOTW storyline.

I didn't care for the DLC. I liked a lot of the little upgrades that they worked in, but I didn't like the main part of either one. There was just too much of a focus on it being difficult and "challenging" for me to enjoy it all that much. 

Still my favorite Switch game. I've played around 25 Switch games and my favorites so far are...

1. Breath of the Wild
2. Mario Odyssey
3. Octopath Traveler
4. Smash Ultimate
5. Mario Kart 8 DX
6. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
7. Mario + Rabbids
8. New Super Mario Bros U. Deluxe
9. Guacamelee 2
10. Into the Breach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I didn't care for the DLC. I liked a lot of the little upgrades that they worked in, but I didn't like the main part of either one. There was just too much of a focus on it being difficult and "challenging" for me to enjoy it all that much. 

Still my favorite Switch game. I've played around 25 Switch games and my favorites so far are...

1. Breath of the Wild
2. Mario Odyssey
3. Octopath Traveler
4. Smash Ultimate
5. Mario Kart 8 DX
6. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
7. Mario + Rabbids
8. New Super Mario Bros U. Deluxe
9. Guacamelee 2
10. Into the Breach

Your top 5 is my top 5, except octopath. I’ve never played it.

 

Also, the 1 hit challenge is incredibly easy if you wear monster masks. Fortunately, I always played stealthy so I was prepared for it.

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2019 at 6:26 PM, candyman93 said:

When I first bought the switch, I’ll admit it was purely for Mario Maker and the eventual super smash bros release.

 

However, Zelda BOTW is still hands down my favorite game. I was nervous about it being a **** show due to my experience with Skyward Sword. However, I can’t recommend BOTW enough. If you own a switch, buy it.

I don't have it yet.  I've played it a little, but I have to many games I need to play before I buy that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I did something on BOTW I kinda regret. I fully upgraded the Tunic of the wild armor. My rationale was “well if I’m going to complete all of the shrines, might as well make it worth my time.” 

 

I only recommend doing it if you need a goal to accomplish after beating the game. However, you’re talking completing all 120 shrines and insane farming on the 3 dragons.

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the first word that came to mind was: SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

(then my natural pessimist kicked in and said it wouldn't be as good, to which my squee-ing kid self kicked and said even if not as good still likely a damn good game)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×