Nintendo Switch Thread

29 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

Tell me about it.  It’s hard to put down.  It has a little of that “one more thing” element to it.  

Which house did you go with? I went with the Black Eagles. 

It definitely encourages you to do "one more thing." I was worried about all of the non-battle stuff, but a lot of that has been my favorite part so far. 

• Like 1

I need to get my switch set up again (in between houses as I move from Charlotte to Richmond). I think as soon as I am done with Spider-Man I need to pick one between Fire Emblems and Zelda. I think I am just scared to start BotW lol. 

12 hours ago, Lions017 said:

It definitely encourages you to do "one more thing." I was worried about all of the non-battle stuff, but a lot of that has been my favorite part so far. 

I went with the Blue Lions.  Next play-through, I’m going with the Black Eagles.  There is supposedly a 4th path, and then possibly another coming as DLC later.  I’m going to try and run them all over the next few years, if my wife doesn’t throw my Switch out the window, before I can do it.  

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Not really, unless you really like the "Warriors" style games.  It's not an actual Fire Emblem game, it's a Warriors game with Fire Emblem characters.  It's not anything like Three Houses, or the core games.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jyod21 said:

Not really, unless you really like the "Warriors" style games.  It's not an actual Fire Emblem game, it's a Warriors game with Fire Emblem characters.  It's not anything like Three Houses, or the core games.

Okay, I got pressured by you all. I have ordered the game. 

On 8/1/2019 at 8:19 AM, Lions017 said:

The "one more thing" aspect is a great name for this kind of addictiveness. It's hard to tear yourself away. Especially when it comes to the teaching side of handling my anime children. Raphael is pretty dumb, he needs my help :D