Nintendo Switch Thread

New Mario getting rave reviews.

Just watch a review video for it and honestly, it gave me the same feeling I had when I first saw Mario 64 about 20 years ago.   A nostalgic, pleasant, albeit bittersweet feeling.     

I really wanna play it, now.   

On 11/4/2017 at 8:05 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

More N64/Mario Sunshine.

Just got the switch. This is correct. Love this game. As I have a life this game will take me awhile to beat. But it is semi easy. I am drawn to the ability to go where I want in a particular world. I am disappointed that I can’t go back to any world when I want. Also disappointed that I can’t use coins to up my health. 

5 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just got the switch. This is correct. Love this game. As I have a life this game will take me awhile to beat. But it is semi easy. I am drawn to the ability to go where I want in a particular world. I am disappointed that I can’t go back to any world when I want. Also disappointed that I can’t use coins to up my health. 

You should be able to traverse any world at any time. 

10 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Once you've visited them through the story, you can go back and explore them by setting sail on the Odyssey and going back to the previous worlds. How far into the game are you?

Ahhh ok. I’m only in the sand world. I unfortunately don’t have the hours to spend that I’d like. Love it so far!

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ahhh ok. I’m only in the sand world. I unfortunately don’t have the hours to spend that I’d like. Love it so far!

Yeah, you need to collect enough moon's to power the Odyssey back up, then you're free to travel back. 

11 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Yeah, you need to collect enough moon's to power the Odyssey back up, then you're free to travel back. 

Anytime during the game?  I tried after the 1st time I powered the odyssey up and wouldn’t let me. I assume I need to get further than go back. Ironically enough

8 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Anytime during the game?  I tried after the 1st time I powered the odyssey up and wouldn’t let me. I assume I need to get further than go back. Ironically enough

I only had a problem once, when I was in Bowser Kingdom it wouldn't let me go back. But that is near the end of the story, so I'm not sure

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...