Nintendo Switch Thread

Anyone play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 yet? 

Between this, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario + Rabbids, Breath of the Wild, Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem Warriors, Shin Megami Tensai V, Bayonetta 3 and potential exclusives from Bamco announced on the 15th, I say we're getting spoiled rotten.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Between this, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario + Rabbids, Breath of the Wild, Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem Warriors, Shin Megami Tensai V, Bayonetta 3 and potential exclusives from Bamco announced on the 15th, I say we're getting spoiled rotten.

Loved the first Xenoblade.   Extremely underrated.

I just cant justify buying a Switch just yet.    Its $299, and while money isnt the issue, the value based on my time and dwindling love for videogames is.     I still have several games I bought for PS4 I havent played and several that I still want to play.         And as of right now, Zelda and Xenoblade are the only two games I really want for the Switch.   Not that there arent other good games, but those are the only two "system sellers" for me, personally.    

On 12/13/2017 at 6:28 AM, KManX89 said:

I'm pretty far in. Ever since Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii, I've been hooked on the series. It's quietly becoming one of the best jrpg franchises there is. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Tyty said:

Yep same here. Is it a console buyer though? Lol

I wouldn’t buy it for the console alone. I would never buy a $300 console for a $15 game. The switch is just legit to have. Some of the indie games like golf story are legit. The ports of some popular games are solid. The mario and Zelda games are amazing. With the popularity and the bigger success of this Christmas is going to make developers want to create for the system instead of being afraid of it

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

I wouldn’t buy it for the console alone. I would never buy a $300 console for a $15 game. The switch is just legit to have. Some of the indie games like golf story are legit. The ports of some popular games are solid. The mario and Zelda games are amazing. With the popularity and the bigger success of this Christmas is going to make developers want to create for the system instead of being afraid of it

I got NBA for xmas just waiting for a memory card to play it lol. Was thinking of getting la noire for it but it sounds like it isn't as good on it. Might get golf story. Have no interest in Mario odyssey 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I got NBA for xmas just waiting for a memory card to play it lol. Was thinking of getting la noire for it but it sounds like it isn't as good on it. Might get golf story. Have no interest in Mario odyssey 

I’m contemplating getting 2K. 

Mario is pretty good tho. If you liked mario64 as a kid you would like it 

On 12/23/2017 at 4:43 PM, skywindO2 said:

I don't have a Switch but Golf Story makes me want to get one. Anyone play it? Is it as amazing as I've heard? 

I just got this. It is absolutely fantastic. Good lord it's a console seller. It has that classic feeling of Stardew Valley, charming, fun, even the frustrating parts are fun.  It's just a delight to play in every way. 

9 hours ago, NickButera said:

I just got this. It is absolutely fantastic. Good lord it's a console seller. It has that classic feeling of Stardew Valley, charming, fun, even the frustrating parts are fun.  It's just a delight to play in every way. 

Are stardew Valley and golf hero both long games? I want something I can grind w for a long time like nba

I just got Xenoblade 2 for Christmas, loving the game.

Between this, Persona 5, NieR: Automata, God Eater 2: Rage Burst and FFXV, I've more than had my fill of JRPGs this year, and I've still got Monster Hunter World in January.

Edited by KManX89