Nintendo Switch Thread

11 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Hate that game style. Surely they don't make money on these style of games. I don't know anyone that plays them. 

I thought that Fire Emblem Warriors was fun....for seven or eight hours. Those games are just too repetitive. 

According to this article, Nintendo has had it's most profitable year since 2009 (when the Wii was at it's height).  Super Smash Bros Ultimate is already the best selling fighting game of all-time and it hasn't even been out for five months yet.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/smash-bros-ultimate-hits-huge-sales-milestone-as-nintendo-reports-best-year-since-2009/

On 4/25/2019 at 5:09 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Hate that game style. Surely they don't make money on these style of games. I don't know anyone that plays them. 

There is a niche that loves them. It might be more popular in Japan too, not too sure about that. But Dynasty Warriors 15 or whatever would argue that they do make money lol.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

According to this article, Nintendo has had it's most profitable year since 2009 (when the Wii was at it's height).  Super Smash Bros Ultimate is already the best selling fighting game of all-time and it hasn't even been out for five months yet.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/smash-bros-ultimate-hits-huge-sales-milestone-as-nintendo-reports-best-year-since-2009/

Yeah nintendo was like the 9th most profitable game company in terms of revenue yet still had their best year in a long time. 

23 hours ago, showtime said:

New Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Commercial in Japan.  Man, I can't wait for this.

Yeah, that has become a must-buy for me. This year I need to get that, Dragon Quest XI, and Pokemon. 

I'll probably end up with Fire Emblem and Mario Maker too, and possibly Animal Crossing. 

12 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Yeah, that has become a must-buy for me. This year I need to get that, Dragon Quest XI, and Pokemon. 

I'll probably end up with Fire Emblem and Mario Maker too, and possibly Animal Crossing. 

Yea, Nintendo has an absurd year of games. 

Luckily for me, there are no games on PS4 or Xbox that I consider must buys that are coming this year, but I'm not sure because of E3.  I'll probably get NBA 2K20 on one of those consoles, but that's it.

My most anticipated game of the year is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.  I'm also going to get Pokemon, Zelda Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 3.

I need to read up on Fire Emblem.  I'll probably end up getting Mario Maker 2 as well, but I'm not sure if I'll get it at launch.

5 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Wait Lockjaw is in it....?

......Might have to get this game.

I don't think there's a confirmed list anywhere, but people are starting to piece it together based off trailers.  In a Japanese trailer, there's the #30 and they have hero images inside of it, so people have speculated there are 30+ playable characters, which would be insane.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...