Nintendo Switch Thread

I'm excited for the sequel, I got into BoTW late and so while I was playing it was too easy for me to just google things and figure out where things are and such. I have problems with doing that and it usually ruins the game a little bit. Playing BoTW2 on day one should be insanely different.

I wonder how they will change the world though. BoTW is rivaled possibly only by TW3 for most interesting open world game to explore, and it's probably actually better, and exploring the world is a huge component of why it's such a good game. They can't just have us play in the same world with slight alterations.

5 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

I'm excited for the sequel, I got into BoTW late and so while I was playing it was too easy for me to just google things and figure out where things are and such. I have problems with doing that and it usually ruins the game a little bit. Playing BoTW2 on day one should be insanely different.

I wonder how they will change the world though. BoTW is rivaled possibly only by TW3 for most interesting open world game to explore, and it's probably actually better, and exploring the world is a huge component of why it's such a good game. They can't just have us play in the same world with slight alterations.

I think it will take place underground and be as large as the surface.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woz said:

That is a personal failing. DOOOOO ITTTT!!!

I know, i really need to.  I was so close to getting Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze last week when it was on sale, but I didn't because Mario Maker 2 is less than a week away.  I want that game so bad lol

On 6/22/2019 at 3:18 PM, showtime said:

There's deals on Walmart and Amazon for physical copies of Mario Maker 2 for $49 or so.  I probably would have done that deal because it's really good.  I had some eShop funds so I got it for $35.

I'm pretty die-hard with Destiny 2, but I don't see how I will have time to play it..let alone any other games...once Mario Maker 2 is out. I will probably sleep with my Switch when it's out.