Nintendo Switch Thread

Pikmin 3 is pretty fun, but it's very short. I think I'm looking at around 10 hours to do all of the single player content? One of those games that I'm glad I played, it was fun and unique, but I'm probably going to put it up on eBay soon and get something else. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 2:43 AM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Such a great game. And some of the challenges and end-game stuff is stupid hard if that's what you're into. 

Yeah, I love these games because it lets me get obsessive and kill a bunch of time at work focusing on getting perfect in everything. 

I don't typically like turn based strategy games so I was really worried about this one, but I definitely enjoy it. 

Makes me wonder if that one Nintendo Switch game with the pig and the duck on the cover is the same.  I think it's called Mutants something or another. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some more leaks coming out on the new Switch model. Mostly the same, Bigger OLED screen.

Reportedly Devkits are out in the wild now and aiming for this fall. 

Makes sense to get it out before or with Breath if the Wild 2 and Pokémon Legends coming.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:33 AM, Lions017 said:

Already preordered. I didn't have a Wii U so I missed out on 3D World, and the "Bowser's Fury" addition shown here looks like it'll be cool. 

3D world is a top 3 Mario game for me.  I think it can be a little too easy at times, but it's a great multi-player game.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

3D world is a top 3 Mario game for me.  I think it can be a little too easy at times, but it's a great multi-player game.

Yeah, it's top five for me. I burned through about 15 hours in the first couple of weeks. It's just a fun, super creative and polished game. 

Now I'm getting into Xenoblade Chronicles. Never tried the series before, but I'm really enjoying the first one. 

On 3/4/2021 at 7:42 AM, THE DUKE said:

All that "too easy" is out the window for that one level that I died 3,000 billion times on.

Possibly a top 3 Mario game all-time. 

• 3 weeks later...