Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

@AkronsWitnesspretty much sounds like most of the Mario games which is why I never buy them.  Switch needs a Mario gamepass so people can play whenever in the mood or whenever getting together with friends.

I agree, like I said its a fun game--entertaining. Its just not complex. I am sort of shocked a game like this that they know is limited because they are constrained by a golf course didnt come with a really good, long, rewarding 1 player story mode.

They have one, Im just surprised they didnt make it 10x more elaborate with different difficulties. Its not challenging and the story itself isnt immersive. Its a good concept, it just feels like they half arsed it if you know what I mean.

Also, How do you make a golf game and only have 6 courses?! lol

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I agree, like I said its a fun game--entertaining. Its just not complex. I am sort of shocked a game like this that they know is limited because they are constrained by a golf course didnt come with a really good, long, rewarding 1 player story mode.

They have one, Im just surprised they didnt make it 10x more elaborate with different difficulties. Its not challenging and the story itself isnt immersive. Its a good concept, it just feels like they half arsed it if you know what I mean.

Also, How do you make a golf game and only have 6 courses?! lol

Mario is such a huge name they can do whatever they want and get away with it.  It's like Disney movies, they never go on sale they are always $20-25 because parents will always buy them for the kids. Plus for kids I'm sure they'll play over and over without a problem.