A Chaotic Mafia - jfinley88 WINS!!

bucsfan333

Rules

1. All moves are to be PMd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way.
  2. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. It must also be your own post; I will not accept you quoting someone else's vote as a vote of your own. No exceptions.
  3. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in your death. If you miss a day of voting, I will seek a replacement. You will also be required to make at least three posts each game day. Failure to do so will result in you being roleblocked that night.
  4. No talking during night time. I will allow a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but don't risk it. Nights will have a set time. But due to no timestamps on posts, my post will officially start night time.
  5. Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may NOT post anything game-related. You may also not 'Like' posts. You may not try and influence anything in the game after your death. If you break these rules, one random person on your team will be roleblocked the following night. Or I may kill someone at random.
  6. Don't edit or delete posts. Failure to comply will result in death. No warnings, no exceptions.
  7. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions.
  8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If there is still a tie after overtime, all tied players will be lynched.
  9. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. Again, with no timestamps, my final post each day will be the cutoff.
  10. Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.
  11. If you believe I have made a mistake or have been unfair, PM me. I'm reasonable.
  12. You can claim whatever you want, at any time. But you CANNOT do so before day two.
  13. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens.
  14. Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.
  15. bucsfan333 ≥ you

@11sanchez11, @49ers4life52,  @amac, @bcb1213, @beezee,  @biggio7, @Blahman88, @BrettFavre004, @BrotherlyLove, @bucsfan333, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808, @CWood21, @daboyle250, @Danger, @Darth Pees, @devils1854, @domepatrol91, @EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909, @fretgod99, @FriendlyEnemy, @Gambit Jango, @gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes, @Hockey5djh, @HokieHigh, @HorizontoZenith@husker_vikes3, @incognito_man,  @iPwn, @Its A Sabotage, @james.mcmurry13, @JammerHammer21, @jetsfan4life51, @jfinley88, @Jlash@JMG, @jrry32, @Karmaloop, @khodder, @kingseanjohn, @LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW, @LuckyNumber11@MathMan, @Matts4313, @MD4L@Mich_fan20, @MightyMouse07, @mission27, @MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz, @Officer Ricky, @OleXmad@Pats#1, @PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @Phire, @PuntMyLumps, @rabbisson, @Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss, @ravens_rool28, @Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror, @RuskieTitan, @S-jax39, @samgurl775, @skatebeanz, @skrILL, @SirA1@SoS, @stallyns, @Stoop Trash, @sunnygsm, @swoosh, @texans_uk, @Texas_OutLaw7, @TedLavie@The LBC, @thelawoffices, @theuntouchable, @Tk3@twslhs20, @Tyty, @Ua@UofMfan909, @utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun, @Vindicatedxx, @VYoung10, @Whicker, @Woz

1. gopherwrestler - Hit N3 (Civ)
  2. LetTheBallFly - Lynched N2 (Other)
  3. Darth Pees
  4. Ragnarok - Hit N2 (Civ)
  5. Raves - Hit N5 (Civ)
  6. Whicker
  7. Hockey5djh
  8. bcb1213
  9. Famous Jameis - Hit N2 (Other)
  10. utley4568
  11. Matts4313
  12. Ua - Lynched N1 (Civ)