TCMD 2018 GB Packer WAR ROOM (pick 232= Riley Ferguson, QB Memphis)

squire12

59 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:
3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Round 1 of UFA contract offers is tonight 

Round 1 Free Agent Bidding

• Deadline to have contracts created - Mon, Feb. 19th @ 10pm

List of UFA can be found here

Unrestricted Free Agency

Let me know if any UFA peaks your interest 

So you have one day to submit a contract for that huge list of FA'

In each round, each team has 3 slots to offer contracts to outside UFA + 1 slot to Re-sign 1 of their own UFA.

There are 12 rounds of UFA contract bidding.  After each rpund, any unsigned player's asking g price drops by 10%.  All bids are blind offers.

The UFA list has been known for 7-10 days.  A few players that have been cut or that were not offered RFA or ERFA tenders were recently added.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

In each round, each team has 3 slots to offer contracts to outside UFA + 1 slot to Re-sign 1 of their own UFA.

There are 12 rounds of UFA contract bidding.  After each rpund, any unsigned player's asking g price drops by 10%.  All bids are blind offers.

The UFA list has been known for 7-10 days.  A few players that have been cut or that were not offered RFA or ERFA tenders were recently added.

Don't forget to use your reserve bids on Packers.

The highest paid players in the NFL are now Nate Solder and Kyle Fuller. Lol the guy who runs this bragged it was better than FFMD. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Good get on Williams, might as well focus on trades and the draft. This is actually less realistic than Madden when it comes to FA.

8 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Will Minny trade Rudolph now that they got Graham? Probably the dumbest utilization of cap I've seen but maybe we could take advantage.

Our 2nd for Rudolph and a 4th?

MIN is happy with the 2 TE and Teddy Bridgewater at QB.

8 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

The highest paid players in the NFL are now Nate Solder and Kyle Fuller. Lol the guy who runs this bragged it was better than FFMD. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Good get on Williams, might as well focus on trades and the draft. This is actually less realistic than Madden when it comes to FA.

The contracts and awarding have some big issues.  Too much is factored into backloaded deals.  Using net present value (NPV) is flawed.  It needs to look at when the signing bonus balance drops below the base salary.  When teams can cut the player and save cap space.  

Some other parts are better than FFMD.

Archived