TCMD 2018 GB Packer WAR ROOM (pick 232= Riley Ferguson, QB Memphis)

squire12

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

It's nothing like this game, it's like Madden crap. There's 4 teams that nobody took, so they go in the draft. I got #2 pick and got totally bent over to do it  but the other guy is taking David Johnson, so I'm taking Chandler Jones., just gave him my whole draft, by the time the draft starts I'm so bored I don't even make my picks after the first round lol I traded Marshall and something for Foles. I was quite drunk for both.

Neither were actually good. I don't take it seriously anymore. I think I won 3 years in a row, at one point I won all 3 NFL games they do every year in the same year, redraft, mock and all time redraft.

I used to be a savage.

I see.   Well....if you are interested in making some suggestions and offering ideas, I am open to them.  I have a google docs that has some general overview plans with some targets in UFA at various positions.  Let me know if you have any interest in it.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I see.   Well....if you are interested in making some suggestions and offering ideas, I am open to them.  I have a google docs that has some general overview plans with some targets in UFA at various positions.  Let me know if you have any interest in it.

I'll check it out sometime and hit you up eventually

If anyone wants to look at some rosters from spotrac on some of the teams with limited cap space and see if there might be players that would be ideal trade targets that would be helpful

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

PHI, KC and PIT are all in the negative....so they will need to shed some cap in either player cuts or trades.

NE, CAR, SEA, BAL, MIA....all are under $20M

2 hours ago, EirePacker said:

Shane Ray could be an interesting way to improve the pass rush, I see he's on the trade block. Also if you believe he's not a full on head case then Eli Apple is a guy to look at, should cost only a mid to low round pick

Thanks for checking those out.

I am intrigued y both

I really liked this and then it got sucky. I remember the "Guaranteed Roster Bonus" thing where guys were writing "Guaranteed Roster Bonuses" for every player and then pushing them off to the player's final year of his contract so they could sign a bunch of players. 

This is a great game in theory, but people ruin it doing stupid ****. 

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I really liked this and then it got sucky. I remember the "Guaranteed Roster Bonus" thing where guys were writing "Guaranteed Roster Bonuses" for every player and then pushing them off to the player's final year of his contract so they could sign a bunch of players. 

This is a great game in theory, but people ruin it doing stupid ****. 

No system is going to be perfect....the 32 NFL GM's  do stupid stuff as well.

Have you seen the google worksheets for submitting contracts in this TCMD?

There are limits on the variances from year to year salaries within a contract.  Following year cap space is also considered.

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

Any thoughts on players that should be put on the trade block.  My list includes

Hundley

Cobb

Bulaga

Rollins

Any players to add to the above for trade block?  Interest from other teams on the following:

Hundley --1 team

Bulaga -- 1 team

30 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Any players to add to the above for trade block?  Interest from other teams on the following:

Hundley --1 team

Bulaga -- 1 team

Any inquiries on Montgomery.? I don't think we'll pay him when he's time comes so now might be a good time get some bit of value for him

Archived