Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Then trade him for whatever we can get. 

I tend to agree with this. If they can get an early day 3 pick, Kwesi should do that ASAP.

I like Ty Chandler more than most coming out last year. I wouldn't mind taking an early day 3 pick to grab a bigger running mate for him. 

Kendre Miller, Roschon Johnson are two bigger backs I like in the draft.

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

As I said earlier there would be a market for Cook. Someone should pay for him, there’s enough money around and teams that still believe RB’s can win you Superbowls 

I'm still skeptical. But I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong about this. I would take a 5th round pick even!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

I'm still skeptical. But I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong about this. I would take a 5th round pick even!

Absolutely. I honestly can see any of the scenarios playing out. The Cut scenario to me still doesn’t come into play unless there is someone they see they can bring in to help the defense and they need the cash. 

Still a decent amount of Cash to spend on Cook if he’s not on the team for the Wilfs. so I see the play where they do keep him for 1 more year too. Not exactly what most of us want, but the team could view him way differently than we even do.