Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

38 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Brian Robison is easily the most unheralded, under appreciated Viking of my time as a Vikings fan. 

He certainly is one of them in my time.  I can't say easily, but he's certainly the most recent example of it, which is why he's easier to remember.  

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Naaah, Jimmy Kleinsasser was the GOAT

Kleinsasser was far from unheralded and under appreciated. While he may not have been a league wide super star, he was a fan favorite throughout the region. You still see Kleinsasser jerseys. 

The same really can’t be said about Robison. He’s not recognized league wide, and for a player with a decade plus career, all with this team, he’s not talked about a lot. You don’t see very many Robison jerseys walking around or on game day.

After Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams‘ Lamborghini was found crashed by the side of the road, police quickly found him and arrested him for public intoxication. But Williams was not arrested for the crash itself — which he blamed on Vikings receiver Kendall Wright. Williams and Wright were teammates at Baylor from 2008 to 2011.

Williams claimed that Wright called him and told him his Lamborghini was crashed, but when police asked Williams where his phone was, Williams said that it was in the car. When police asked Williams how his phone could be in the car when he had just said that Wright was in the car and called Williams to tell him about the crash, Williams said, “I’m not trying to lie to you. I swear to God I would not try to lie to you.”

What Williams told police contradicts the statement he released after he was arrested. Williams said nothing about Wright in his statement, and instead indicated that he had been driving, saying, “The driver in front of me slammed on his brakes and I turned to the left and hopped the curb to avoid hitting him. I got his insurance information and my neighbor picked me up when my car wouldn’t drive.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/24/terrance-williams-told-police-kendall-wright-crashed-his-car/

Edited by vike daddy

5 hours ago, disaacs said:

All indications after this tweet suggest that Williams is lying through his teeth.  

Terrance Williams threw Kendall Wright under his $325,000 Lamborghini early Saturday morning — figuratively — by telling police the Vikings receiver wrecked his car.

But Williams was lying, according to his own attorney. Chip Lewis, Williams’ attorney, said the Cowboys receiver was in the car alone when it crashed, Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News reports. Williams and Wright were together earlier in the evening but left separately, Lewis said.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/24/terrance-williams-attorney-kendall-wright-not-involved-in-wreck/