Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

11 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

At least he has the family beer company to fall back on.

fun fact:

the Heineken beer company attempted to make squared beer bottles for awhile for use in third world countries. so the empty bottles could be laid on their side and mortared in to a wall like bricks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Klomp said:

Not quite ready to take a ride on the hype train yet.  It is important for me to remember that the Saint's defense is bottom 10 in the league.  I think this week against the Steelers will be a better test as to how much improved the line might be.

5 minutes ago, Virginia Viking said:

Not quite ready to take a ride on the hype train yet.  It is important for me to remember that the Saint's defense is bottom 10 in the league.  I think this week against the Steelers will be a better test as to how much improved the line might be.

Yes. The Saints are a BAD team, and they have always been terrible in the first few games of the season. It was a good win, but we need to beat a real team before getting too excited. 

I do think it is a true statement that this is the best team Bradford has ever been on though.

The Minnesota Vikings have engaged author and public speaker Jonah Stillman to serve as a Gen Z Advisor. Through the lens of the Gen Z population, Stillman will consult with the Vikings on a variety of club business initiatives, including team marketing and fan activation efforts, Vikings Entertainment Network (VEN) and digital media content and strategy, U.S. Bank Stadium fan experience, STEM opportunities with the future Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and workplace culture.

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Vikings-Engage-Author-and-Speaker-Jonah-Stillman-to-Serve-as-Teams-Gen-Z-Advisor/1f4c01fd-351d-4834-8fe2-1036b41702e8

That's probably a smart business decision...but, god, do I find that annoying.  Now, I know why old people get bitter.  :D

17 minutes ago, disaacs said:

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Vikings-Engage-Author-and-Speaker-Jonah-Stillman-to-Serve-as-Teams-Gen-Z-Advisor/1f4c01fd-351d-4834-8fe2-1036b41702e8

That's probably a smart business decision...but, god, do I find that annoying.  Now, I know why old people get bitter.  :D

Hey, hey, hey...careful there Whippersnapper...some of us resemble that remark!!!!!   :D

The Minnesota Vikings announced Wednesday that the 49ers have signed LB Elijah Lee off of their practice squad.

http://nfltraderumors.co/49ers-sign-lb-elijah-lee-off-vikings-practice-squad-waive-ot-john-theus/

That's disappointing, but good luck to Elijah.  The Vikings signed LB Antwoine Williams to the PS to replace Lee.  

Edited by disaacs