Heimdallr

Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Not likely at this point, since they probably have someone already in camp that they want to give a chance to before considering bringing in someone else.  

I think the only surprise for me would be where they have Ben Gedeon list. He's the 3rd MLB, yet he's been taking a lot of 1st team reps at WLB in the last week. 

18 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I think the only surprise for me would be where they have Ben Gedeon list. He's the 3rd MLB, yet he's been taking a lot of 1st team reps at WLB in the last week. 

Cayleb Jones might be a sneaky surprise...There is going to be a need to keep someone at the bottom of the WR chart while Floyd is suspended. I used to think it would be Fruechte, but I now think Jones has a decent shot to sneak his way onto the roster based on this.  

19 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I didn't see Zach Line listed either

Zach Line isn't on the team. He wasn't re-signed. 

20 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I didn't see Zach Line listed either

Zach line is a free agent...so that makes sense...but MoBo should be on the chart I wish high on the chart lol

9 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Zach Line isn't on the team. He wasn't re-signed. 

oh crap....where have I been? :D

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

oh crap....where have I been? :D

That's funny, yeah, the only FB we have is CJ Ham, who converted from HB.  

3 hours ago, disaacs said:

Cayleb Jones might be a sneaky surprise...There is going to be a need to keep someone at the bottom of the WR chart while Floyd is suspended. I used to think it would be Fruechte, but I now think Jones has a decent shot to sneak his way onto the roster based on this.  

I wouldn't take that impression from this. They probably won't feel like they have to keep three from each list. Even if they do, technically it could be Adams because of ST ability.

What I think is more interesting is Hodges and Carter on the same line. To me, it says a lot about the kind of camp Kyle Carter is having.

Apparently this depth chart was given to the Vikings PR staff last Wednesday. 

Not sure if anything can be gleaned from it anymore. 

9 minutes ago, Klomp said:

I wouldn't take that impression from this. They probably won't feel like they have to keep three from each list. Even if they do, technically it could be Adams because of ST ability.

I did say it could be a sneaky surprise, but you may have misinterpreted my post.  I personally don't view him as in a battle with Adams.  I think Adams is already guaranteed a spot due to his return ability.  I think Jones is battling Coley, Fruechte, and Shelton for that final spot while Floyd is suspended.