Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

13 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

Said like someone unwilling to look at more than one side of an argument. Others have echoed my sentiments already so I don't need to pile on, but this response reads like someone that hasn't considered anything other his own narrow view of a fairly complex situation. 

Ask yourself this. When has Matt Barkley, David Fales, or Chad Kelly ever shown anything close to what Kaep was able to do in the NFL? Why do those guys deserve to be on an NFL roster over Kaep, from a talent perspective?

What makes his view narrow? Because its different from yours??

I ask because all too often that seems to be the case with other people all across the Internet/social media..but that seems unlike you to go there..🤔

Edited by SteelKing728

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

I don’t think Johnson was bad, he filled the role well. But he’s no Thielen right now. 

He wasn't bad at all (besides his deep routes.....woof). But it's not what I was getting at.

I was saying that teams aren't worried about a Bisi Johnson like they would be for a Thielen. Bisi played well but he's not a player that's going to make a defense plan for him. Thielen is a pro-bowl WR which makes defenses plan around which makes for two receivers a defense has to worry about instead of just Diggs.

• Like 2

Kyle Rudolph has moved up in the record books. The Vikings tight end reached 414 career catches, surpassing Vikings Legend Jake Reed and moving into fifth all-time in franchise history.

Rudolph entered Sunday’s game with 410 career receptions and 24 on the season.

https://www.vikings.com/news/kyle-rudolph-surpasses-jake-reed-for-5th-on-vikings-receptions-list?sf224228580=1

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Former Viking Pre-Season star QB Taylor Heinicke headed to the XFL.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28136784/veteran-backup-josh-johnson-three-qbs-signed-xfl

You mean "former star QBOTF" to many Vikings fans.....

How long before former Vikings QBOTF Kyle Sloter is tearing it up in the XFL for the Florida Hulk Hogans?

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 1

The question EVERYONE wants answered...

And if you've listened to the song, then you know a line in the chorus goes, "New man on the Minnesota Vikings." But just who is this new man? No one seems to know, but players on the Vikings want to find out.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/new-man-on-the-minnesota-vikings-lizzo-truth-hurts/1mnr2b97htuy51ux4i7x4107yf