Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

1 minute ago, perrynoid said:

Expect to contract leprosy in 3...2...1...

Are old people more prone to leprosy than others?  Anyway, what kind of a thing is that to say to a fellow fan of your team?  We're already way off topic.  And that's depressing.  We older fans are wondering if we'll be able to hang around long enough to see The Vikings win The Super Bowl, and we have to imagine ourselves at 107, being especially honoured with a free seat at The Super Bowl not only because we are the oldest Vikings' fan, but also sitting inside an airtight box with an oxygen tank, because The Vikings' Community also felt sorry for us because we have leprosy????   :o

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Robb_K said:

Are old people more prone to leprosy than others?  Anyway, what kind of a thing is that to say to a fellow fan of your team?  We're already way off topic. 

I think you missed perrynoid's humor.  It was directed at marshpit23, not you.  ;)  I'm not sure I could explain it, but it made me laugh.  

As far as going "off topic", the topic includes Gossip, so I think any of this should be fine.

I've really enjoyed these past few pages of posts.  I didn't realize what a diverse group we were, geographically, age, and backgrounds. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, swede700 said:

Which Earth in the Multiverse is that one?  I'd like to breach there, if I could.  

the 2009 NFC championship game we were in was really cool. we beat New Orleans at home, with our quarterback Drew Brees having a great game. he signed with us as a free agent after leaving San Diego.

the Saints' qb in that game...? Brett Favre, after he came out of an early retirement.

• Like 1