Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

On May 31, 2018 at 4:33 AM, rpmwr19 said:

Doubt you’d see a player like Barr moved in a player for player deal. 

I agree. I'd just hate to lose a starter of Barr's caliber at this stage in the offseason  if a starter isn't acquired who can step in on the right side of the OL day one.

John McMullen✔@JFMcMullen

Mychal Kendricks update. Between #Vikings #Raiders and #Browns. #Vikings seem least likely even though his brother is there. Same situation in Philly. Would be stuck behind two really good LBs in a scheme where the third plays 25 to 30 percent,

ig: josinaanderson✔@JosinaAnderson

Meanwhile, I heard Mychal Kendricks visit with the #Vikings went "awesome" and he "got along well" with the #Raiders coaches during his visit in Oakland. Still a great pick up for many defenses out there. 2nd leading tackler for the #Eagles last season (77). 

Linebacker Mychal Kendricks kicked off the week by visiting the Vikings and he’s ending it by meeting with another team. Kendricks moved on to Oakland to meet with the Raiders after wrapping up his visit with Minnesota and, per multiple reports, he’s in Cleveland to talk to the Browns on Friday. Kendricks was released by the Eagles last week.

Kendricks said after his visit with the Vikings that he expects to have a decision next week about where he will play during the 2018 season. He also said that he’s looking for a spot where he can play a big role.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/01/mychal-kendricks-visiting-browns-friday/

KSTP-TV’s Darren Wolfson reported Friday that the Vikings’ pitch to Mychal Kendricks included ways they could have him on the field in more than just personnel groupings with three linebackers.

“I do know the Vikings feel good about their pitch,” Wolfson said on Mackey and Judd Friday. “It involves him being on the field more than just in the base defense. I didn’t get all the specifics but does that mean Anthony Barr has his hand on the ground? I think Mike Zimmer looked at Philadelphia and looked at how they rotated.”

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2018/06/report-vikings-pitch-mychal-kendricks-included-just-base-defense-role/

I doubt it would be Barr’s had on the ground, but maybe some odd front looks. Like a 3-3-5 or even some 3-4 looks

3-3-5

Griffen - Joseph - Richardson

Kendricks - Kendricks - Barr

3-4

Barr - Kendrick’s - Kendricks - Hunter

4 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

I doubt it would be Barr’s had on the ground, but maybe some odd front looks. Like a 3-3-5 or even some 3-4 looks

3-3-5

Kendricks - Kendricks - Barr

3-4

Barr - Kendrick’s - Kendricks - Hunter

My thought was Barr in a Robison role, but moot point now

Jordan Schultz✔@Schultz_Report (Yahoo Sports)

#Browns and LB Mychal Kendricks have agreed to a one-year deal, with a max value of $3.5 million, per source. Kendricks will start from day one for Cleveland.

Edited by vike daddy