Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

I've been thinking along the same lines as PA, that, perhaps, after these practices with the Jaguars, we swing a trade with them. Someone like Tony Adams (UDFA) with guard/center versatility and good athletic ability for a zone scheme would make some sense to me.

2 hours ago, RpMc said:

I've been thinking along the same lines as PA, that, perhaps, after these practices with the Jaguars, we swing a trade with them. Someone like Tony Adams (UDFA) with guard/center versatility and good athletic ability for a zone scheme would make some sense to me.

Let's bring in another Mankato kid in Chris Reed!

19 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

While PA doesn’t consider himself a “news breaker”, he does have a finger on the pulse of this team, and he likes to leak news/gossip on his show in the guise of “hot takes”. 

His hot take since the Easton news is finding a swing interior tackle from Jax....who is also a dinged up offensive line.

24 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

His hot take since the Easton news is finding a swing interior tackle from Jax....who is also a dinged up offensive line.

Last week he was bringing up the Eagles, and Chance Warmack (arguably my biggest draft eval miss).

He started 4 games last year for the Eagles at left guard. 

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Last week he was bringing up the Eagles, and Chance Warmack (arguably my biggest draft eval miss).

He started 4 games last year for the Eagles at left guard. 

I just have a hard time seeing us move draft capital for a 330 lb guard who doesn’t do all that well in space. 

I also wiffed on him :/

2 minutes ago, RpMc said:

OverTheCap has us right around $6M in the black  for next year. Spotrac continues to prove worthless. 

Noted. And to be honest, I ignore Spotrac on NBA side. Just saw it on my Twitter timeline and thought I'd bring it up. I'll do better next time.