Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Linval Joseph was signing autographs at my local Hyvee this afternoon. I was shopping about 10 feet from him as he walked in. He is the largest human that i have ever seen. Wow.

Growing up in Mankato, and seeing a many Vikings players over the years, nothing will ever top being at Tav On The Ave in 2009 when Bryant McKinnie and Phil Loadholt came in. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, perrynoid said:

Well, did you get his autograph?!?

Nah. I wanted a picture, but i thought that he'd end up trying to eat me. I live about 3 miles from TCO, so i am a little surprised that he's the first Viking that i've seen around here.

4 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I'm fine with this if value says to take a Tackle. Any long term decisions on the OL shouldn't be dependent upon where a mediocre 30 year old LT or LG is going to play. However, there seems to be more interior options at 18 than tackles. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I'm fine with this if value says to take a Tackle. Any long term decisions on the OL shouldn't be dependent upon where a mediocre 30 year old LT or LG is going to play. However, there seems to be more interior options at 18 than tackles. 

I like that the door is open for a guy like Dillard. If we draft a guy like Lindstrom over Dillard because we already have Reiff I'd be a little upset.