Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

23 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That has yet to be corroborated by anyone.  

He is usually pretty accurate when it comes to this stuff. 

On another not. I have no idea why Meadors is still on this team. He looks lost out there. With Sherels back, I don't know the purpose of having him on the roster. Especially with only 4 receivers with 1 being Treadwell and 1 never having caught a pass

1 minute ago, byuvike88 said:

On another not. I have no idea why Meadors is still on this team. He looks lost out there. With Sherels back, I don't know the purpose of having him on the roster. Especially with only 4 receivers with 1 being Treadwell and 1 never having caught a pass

Yeah I was pretty sure he was gone.

3 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

Meadors would still be on because Alexander is still hurt and we don't play our WRs as much as our double TE or fullback packages so they don't see the need to keep anymore WRs.

I think it's telling that we essentially had to make two moves to replace Beebe.

And the Treadwell thing will be interesting. Do we give him an opportunity? Beebe made his money on third downs and in passing opportunities, so who takes that role? Does Treadwell see the field for run blocking, which could eat into Irv Smith's role?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Klomp said:

I think it's telling that we essentially had to make two moves to replace Beebe.

And the Treadwell thing will be interesting. Do we give him an opportunity? Beebe made his money on third downs and in passing opportunities, so who takes that role? Does Treadwell see the field for run blocking, which could eat into Irv Smith's role?

Made his money? What does Beebe have, 2 catches on the season? I don’t think he will be missed on offense at all. As a PR, I don’t think he’s any good either but they have to find someone else, Hughes or Abdullah will have to step up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Made his money? What does Beebe have, 2 catches on the season? I don’t think he will be missed on offense at all. As a PR, I don’t think he’s any good either but they have to find someone else, Hughes or Abdullah will have to step up.

Why Hughes or Abdullah and not Sherels? Do you think we signed him for his CB ability?]

As for Beebe, my point is that he was on the field mostly on third downs and passing opportunities. Not out there for his run blocking.

• Like 1