Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I love the 3:05 games!

Can get your chorin' done early while watching the noon games then you have the rest of the day to lounge around or head to the local tavern.

Agreed.  The noon games almost feel too early for me.  xD

14 hours ago, vike daddy said:

i live on the west coast now, games start at 10 am!!

I loved that when I lived in Seattle, as I still had plenty of time to get stuff done after the game.  But now that I'm back in the Central time zone, I don't like it that those games are at noon.  

54 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I loved that when I lived in Seattle, as I still had plenty of time to get stuff done after the game.  But now that I'm back in the Central time zone, I don't like it that those games are at noon.  

I enjoyed the 10 am kickoff too when I lived in San Diego and San Francisco. Freed up the afternoon. 

14 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I live in Florida but would love to live in Minnesota again someday.

I would go back too, but I'm not sure my wife would want to go there, considering she's from here in KS...although she did say she's open to having a cabin up north that we could go to in the summer.  We did spend our honeymoon up on the North Shore.  

• Like 2

I live in The Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark, so Vikings' games are often late at night, or in the middle of the night.  Good that I spend December and early January in Winnipeg.  The Vikings need to start going deeper into the playoffs and getting into The Superbowl regularly, for me to take advantage when I'm in North America!:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robb_K said:

I live in The Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark, so Vikings' games are often late at night, or in the middle of the night.  Good that I spend December and early January in Winnipeg.  The Vikings need to start going deeper into the playoffs and getting into The Superbowl regularly, for me to take advantage when I'm in North America!:D

My wife and I were planning to go to Winnipeg next March, but it looks like we'll just be going to Alaska (Fairbanks to see the Northern Lights) and Calgary (Banff Nat'l Park).  It'll be our first time in Canada (and I spent half my life just a few hours from the border...in the Twin Cities and Seattle).  

Edited by swede700