Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

33 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Isn't that because Samia is projected to start at RG?

Some people have projected Samia to start at RG. I don't know if anyone that matters (anyone inside the Vikings organization) has projected that. I have never projected Samia to start this year; he'll be showing nice progress if he can make it onto game day active rosters as a backup this year.

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

i don't know.... he's been on four teams and never made it past the practice squad.

It’s not so much about ability, as it is availability. Gedeon was put on the active/unable to perform list to start camp. Signing Poling doesn’t sound like Gedeon is going to be off of that list soon, and there’s speculation that it’s still due to the concussion issues he was put on IR for in 2019. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Thats rough. Hopefully the surgery goes well, he recovers well, and stays healthy. I mean, if you can find a silver lining in having to test positive for covid its finding out who need what could ultimately be a life saving procedure (idk what the long term risks wouldve been with this going on treated, i assume not good).

Hopefully he will be able to come back to football after this but God speed to him.

• Like 1