Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

SI has an article on the Vikings problems. In order, they list Rick Spielman, Mike Zimmer, Gary Kubiak, and Kirk Cousins. The writer of the article knows what he is talking about. It is a better read that the articles that are completely unrealistic owing to purple-colored shades being worn by the writer. Have a look:

https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/vikings-winless-2020-blame-spielman-zimmer-kubiak-cousins

I like Ragatz on Twitter for the most part, but this article is saying a bunch of nothing. Hindsight is 20/20 and there’s virtually no analysis in the article. I found nothing enlightening in there.

perhaps you liked it because he agrees with your general dislike of Speilman?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, erickendricks4pf said:

Rhodes probably isn't this good (small sample size and all). But man this stings. I always felt he was still a serviceable corner, who was treated like he was still the shutdown guy from 3 years ago, and thus not put in the proper place to succeed the past couple years. Glad to see him doing well.

One thing that always bugged me about Zimmer is that he makes the players fit his scheme rather than making the scheme fit the players.

If Rhodes still had juice in the tank (as he's shown) and Zimmer didn't play to what he could do at age 30, that's all on Zimmer as a coach.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

That ain't good.

Vikings tests came back negative, and today is a scheduled off day anyway.  What happens tomorrow will be very telling.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into the Mighty Ducks where the Panthers had to forfeit their season due to the measles.  If that key piece of history never happens, we don't get to see the ducks play at the junior Goodwill games, we know nothing of the knuckle puck, and Eden Hall becomes just another fake school in history.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RpMc said:

Vikings tests came back negative, and today is a scheduled off day anyway.  What happens tomorrow will be very telling.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into the Mighty Ducks where the Panthers had to forfeit their season due to the measles.  If that key piece of history never happens, we don't get to see the ducks play at the junior Goodwill games, we know nothing of the knuckle puck, and Eden Hall becomes just another fake school in history.

I guess I'm going to have to brush up on my hockey history

• Like 1

Dozier has zero future with the team, at the risk of killing our pricey QB, I'd throw out Reiff - Cleveland - Bradbury - Samia - O'Neill, and if we get to the 0-6 point, I'm throwing out O'Neill - Cleveland - Bradbury - Samia - Udoh.

Maybe give Udoh a look at G over Samia.