Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

3 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

I wonder if hunter is shutdown for the season.  Like 4 weeks out, basically out since August, and your going to get a 2nd opinion now.  It sounds like not much improvement. Word is advice he received from 2nd opinion was to shut it down

I personally would shut him down for the year necks are risky business and scary to deal with during a career and post career, Give him time to recover and get back to 100% so he can come out ballin next year and hopefully wont have to deal with any of it post career as well.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Freakout said:

I don't mind cutting Mata'afa but signing all this depth at DE has me thinking Hunter isn't returning anytime soon.

You should get accustomed to that, because based on all speculative reports, he won't be back this year at all.  

22 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Bummed that Mata’afa was cut, maybe he gets back on the PS. But, the reality is that he’s just one of those guys that doesn’t look like he’s going to be able to overcome his physical limitations. 

I honestly can’t think of a time he’s made a play. 

I remember him making a play one time but he has not developed enough. I am good with the team moving on from him in favor of giving the rookie Lynch more opportunities.