Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

12 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I've been waiting to use this for when he made a big play but it looks like that's not going to happen now.  I guess I'll just use it to say "so long."

giphy.gif

While probably more Greek than anything, having a guy named "Hercules" should be only natural for the Vikings. His name (kind of) fits!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

No surprise there. Still, its important in regards for name recognition.

The Pro Bowl needs to be permanently cancelled.  Have an awards dinner for those voted All-Pro, take a class picture for the HOF...but please stop the worst excuse for a sporting event this side of "Battle of the Network Stars"!!!  Some of you are way too young to remember Battle of the Network Stars...but it was pretty dreadful.

26 minutes ago, Virginia Viking said:

The Pro Bowl needs to be permanently cancelled.  Have an awards dinner for those voted All-Pro, take a class picture for the HOF...but please stop the worst excuse for a sporting event this side of "Battle of the Network Stars"!!!  Some of you are way too young to remember Battle of the Network Stars...but it was pretty dreadful.

I enjoyed the Battle of the Network Stars.  But, of course, I loved American Gladiators too.

Just now, swede700 said:

I enjoyed the Battle of the Network Stars.  But, of course, I loved American Gladiators too.

They should revive it, except call it the Battle of the Reality Show Stars, just so they can all be beat to a pulp for ruining television on an epic scale.