Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

25 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Well, now they can plan for the post-Barr period.  

Definitely expect an athletic backer, maybe a big safety like Hamsah Nasirildeen, to be selected with our plethora of 3rd and 4th round picks.

21 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Definitely expect an athletic backer, maybe a big safety like Hamsah Nasirildeen, to be selected with our plethora of 3rd and 4th round picks.

Give me Baron Browning or Jabril Cox but I doubt they fall to the 3rd. 

Wouldn't be opposed to the other OSU LB'er in Werner. I wonder how far Dylan Moses might fall.

Just now, TENINCH said:

They are legit, even if it's under a paywall (I have a subscription, so I don't know if this one is locked or not).  It confirms what we already know...that he's upset.  But, I'm still of the notion that he is trying too hard to rush the process.  I understand where he's coming from, but I don't understand the tactics he is taking to do it...unless it's the agent just pushing it (which wouldn't surprise me in the least).  

Just now, swede700 said:

They are legit, even if it's under a paywall (I have a subscription, so I don't know if this one is locked or not).  It confirms what we already know...that he's upset.  But, I'm still of the notion that he is trying too hard to rush the process.  I understand where he's coming from, but I don't understand the tactics he is taking to do it...unless it's the agent just pushing it (which wouldn't surprise me in the least).  

The MSN instragram page is saying the Vikings are looking to trade him.

10 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Click bait title

And now you have some idiotic "independent NFL writer" who basically misconstrued the whole article in saying he's basically asked for a trade, so all the Twitterers are salivating with offers.  😒  

14 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Even Graff’s article didn’t add anything or talk about anything new.