Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I don't think we know they aren't SB competitive (though KC and the Bills look dang tough)....they have a great RB, WR, DL, and probably DBs. They should be ok most everywhere else.

I don't think this is an elite team, but I'm not sure it isn't.

And, I think they think they are.....

In the end, if they can stay relatively healthy, the Vikings should be in the mix at the end of the season.  While the NFC is pretty deep, there isn't what I'd call an "elite" team in the bunch.  The Bucs won because Brady made the team better, ala what Favre did for the Vikings.  The Bucs, without Brady, weren't an elite team...hell, they weren't even a .500 team.  I still feel the Packers, albeit less so than the Rams, are a house of cards.  Russ is the only thing keeping the Sea-chickens afloat.   This is one of those years where I think literally any team could come out of the NFC, save the Eagles, Giants, Panthers and Lions.  If everything falls right for a team, any one of the other 12 teams could win the conference.  It's that close.   

• Like 2

The team is in win now mode because Zimmer, Cousins, and potentially Spielman should all realize their jobs are on the line this year. It would take a lot of breaks for them to win a Super Bowl this year, but there is no reason this team should not be playing on divisional weekend. This is the most talented team Zimmer has ever had, on paper.

Edited by Nozizaki