Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

I actually really like that dude has a lot of potential just could never put it all together or was always dealing with injury. Iirc he’s a pretty good athlete. 

Same here, he was talked up for a couple years and always seemed like he could be a pretty good weapon, but whether it was suspension, injury, or Haley Joel Osment as his QB, he just never materialized. Worth a shot as long as they didn't give up more than a 6th

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

I hope Rose Jr made the squad he’s defiantly my preseason crush dude look up to snuff, Let Ameer walk let Rose Jr take the 3rd RB spot and let the rookies ISM and Kene take over the ST roles left by Ameer.

Ameer does more on special teams then just returning and was running ahead of Rose for Vikings.

1 minute ago, solidvikingfan said:

Ameer does more on special teams then just returning and was running ahead of Rose for Vikings.

Like what? I’ve seen that posted multiple times but people haven’t said what he does exactly. 

And yes I would expect Ameer to be running ahead of a UDFA in preseason.