Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

Mecole Hardman is fast isn’t he? Wouldn’t mind him and then getting D-Line in the draft. Because you can get as many CBs as you want but if they have to cover for four to five seconds, it doesn’t matter. 

Maybe sign Hardman and get that guy out of Clemson.  Apparently, people keep thinking he’s going to fall. I thought he was a top 10-15 prospect. 

Just now, swede700 said:

Albury was the Vikings' assistant DL coach in 2020 and 2021, but had moved into scouting and coached Armon Watts at Arkansas as a DL grad assistant from 2018-20.

Bogardus was with O'Connell in LA.

Gibson was a ST analyst at Michigan St, but is originally from Dickinson, ND. 

Hill was supposed to work with Deion at CO, but took the Vikings job when offered it

Hutchings comes from USC...and played LB at USC when Kendricks and Barr were at UCLA. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Albury was the Vikings' assistant DL coach in 2020 and 2021, but had moved into scouting and coached Armon Watts at Arkansas as a DL grad assistant from 2018-20.

Bogardus was with O'Connell in LA.

Gibson was a ST analyst at Michigan St, but is originally from Dickinson, ND. 

Hill was supposed to work with Deion at CO, but took the Vikings job when offered it

Hutchings comes from USC...and played LB at USC when Kendricks and Barr were at UCLA. 

Sorry, Gibson is originally from Rapid City, SD...I was just basing it off his LinkedIn profile as he lists himself in Dickinson.  😂

There are whispers around league circles that the more logical move, for Kwesi & Co, would be to trade Danielle Hunter, who, according to Darren Wolfson is unlikely to play under his current contract, which calls for just $5.5 million in cash for the 2023-24 season.

Wolfson: “I would say that’s another situation worth monitoring, because I have a hard time believing that Danielle Hunter is comfortable playing this year at just over $5 million, compared to what many of his colleagues are making. If you look at comps, go up and down the list of guys that produced like he has produced, those guys are making triple what he is set to make in 2023. So I just have a hard time believing that he’ll just say ‘okay, no problem, I’ll show up when you need me to show up, no issue, whatsoever’. So I would say, to be determined, stay tuned… but that’s definitely a talker as we move forward into spring.”

https://www.minnesotasportsfan.com/danielle-hunter-unlikely-to-play-under-current-contract/?fbclid=IwAR1Y8MaKC2GRphi_-uJ4TNJwFsOAhCrLELp8B143Mh_016eZRywUsTiusKk