Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

As typical, the only negative comment I've seen from anyone is from Florio, who liked the concept, but not the execution.  I actually like these.  Sure, there could be some changes that might make it even better, but I think they are fantastic.  As far as I'm concerned (and trying not to be biased), they are the best new ones to come out this year.   

• Like 1

Just now, vike daddy said:

too bad we can't play a game with them on a muddy field and get them diiiiiiirty...

That would be even better, but I'll take what I can get. 

• Like 2

I like them, but if the gray had been gold, they’d be perfect. The Vikings’ colors are still purple and gold. 

I get that the gray is there to help symbolize ice and winter, but it comes off too much like Kansas State’s uniform. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here's some more details about the Winter Whiteout uni, including the design process, including the weird (and only) reason that they could incorporate the grey to replace the gold...

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

vikings-table.jpg

The Minnesota Vikings Foundation is celebrating a major milestone in a big way.

June 13 marks five years since Vikings Table powered by Xcel Energy was launched by the Minnesota Vikings Foundation. The self-sustaining food truck model was designed with the mission of serving healthy meals and providing nutrition education to youth across the Greater Twin Cities area, and its impact since 2019 has been undeniable.

Over the past five years, including during the COVID-19 pandemic, Vikings Table has distributed more than 65,000 meals to youth and families in need.

https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-table-food-truck-celebrates-5-years-of-serving-minnesotans

yes, but does Kwesi cook...?

• Like 1

Matt Duhamel will be promoted to associate head athletic trainer and director of Rehabilitation, and Derik Keyes will be promoted to Director of Football Development and Assistant Performance Coach. This is all a part of new moves and promotions within the training department and coaching staff.

Duhamel is entering his 12th season with the team and has the support of the players on the roster, especially tackle Brian O’Neill.

O’Neill: “He’s the number one person who helped move the needle for me to have a successful and healthy season after the Achilles. I spent every day with him from Jan. 1 through (Week 1 of the 2023 season). We spent a lot of time together, and I’m just super excited for him and his new opportunity.”

Keyes enters his ninth season with the Vikings and has just as much support from players. He has played a pivotal part in several players’ health and physical development, including fullback C.J. Ham.

Ham: “He’s been here through it all, and it speaks to the character he has, he’s proven himself to be loyal and trustworthy through all the change.”

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2024/06/14/vikings-make-promotions-within-the-training-department-and-staff/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2JK1AskK0qO3PU5i_2s-EtK7rz_nXUD4gd7jPe_ssHoyb0aP8rBzEzmpk_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

• Like 1