TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

Just now, Forge said:

Yes. There's just no way to know what the extension did to the current cap hit. 

I agree.

His name comes up on the extension list for Washington, so I'm fine with allowing @USC_Fan working out a 3 year deal.  Not exactly what he got but better nothing.

While I'm thinking about it, I'm asking everyone if we could start doing an "owners meeting" after each mock draft is over, to discuss issues with the system, things that we'd like added or removed from workbooks or the guidelines.

Getting feedback and suggestions while its fresh on our minds would really help me provide you guys a better mock draft experience.  Please let me know if you'd be interested in doing something like this.  Just an example is the team roster workbooks, there is always confusion with this and I think we could fix it.  You all know that I spend a tremendous amount of time on the workbooks, but would like to know what works, what could be improved upon.

@LuckyNumber11

@bcb1213

@SirA1

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@winitall

@sparky151

@cortes02

@Desperado82

@BowserBroncos

@IDOG_det

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@IrishHooligan00

@samsel23

@ChaRisMa

@Fragafootball

@mountainpd

@PurpleMugen

@whodatOL

@Deadpulse

@KingOfTheDot

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC

@davidderion

@Forge

@One Punch Man

@DTMW78

@USC_Fan

2 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

While I'm thinking about it, I'm asking everyone if we could start doing an "owners meeting" after each mock draft is over, to discuss issues with the system, things that we'd like added or removed from workbooks or the guidelines.

Getting feedback and suggestions while its fresh on our minds would really help me provide you guys a better mock draft experience.  Please let me know if you'd be interested in doing something like this.  Just an example is the team roster workbooks, there is always confusion with this and I think we could fix it.  You all know that I spend a tremendous amount of time on the workbooks, but would like to know what works, what could be improved upon.

@LuckyNumber11

@bcb1213

@SirA1

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@winitall

@sparky151

@cortes02

@Desperado82

@BowserBroncos

@IDOG_det

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@IrishHooligan00

@samsel23

@ChaRisMa

@Fragafootball

@mountainpd

@PurpleMugen

@whodatOL

@Deadpulse

@KingOfTheDot

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC

@davidderion

@Forge

@One Punch Man

@DTMW78

@USC_Fan

Are we having this "Owners Meeting" in the tropics?

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

I would be more than willing to participate with this.  I wonder if a simple form could be presented in some way with basic questions which could be used to get everyone started.  I know that sometimes I would go into the suggestion thread but not really know how to help.  Maybe some open ended questions might help spark people's minds a little and help everyone to participate at least a little.

1 minute ago, winitall said:

I would be more than willing to participate with this.  I wonder if a simple form could be presented in some way with basic questions which could be used to get everyone started.  I know that sometimes I would go into the suggestion thread but not really know how to help.  Maybe some open ended questions might help spark people's minds a little and help everyone to participate at least a little.

I like that idea.  I've done exactly this in the past and it was really helpful with gaining feedback.

Archived