TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

@cortes02

Can someone explain to me how to copy & paste an image of the spreadsheet on here like EaglesPeteC did for his Lane Johnson restructuring.  I've tried different methods but none of them are working for me.

Peace!!!

The workbook has rows and columns.  The rows are numbered and the columns are alphabetical.  In the upper left hand corner, directly above row 1 and left of column A, there is a box.

Click it and it will highlight the entire sheet, from there use ctrl C to copy and ctrl P to paste it in the forum.

13 minutes ago, Fragafootball said:

How come I can't extend Aaron Donald's contract? It's only giving me the options to extend Mark Barron.

You had the player changed from original to restructure, gotta do the restructure first in that sheet before you actually change it in the 2018 roster.

I put it on original and he showed up.

@ny92jefferis @One Punch Man @EaglesPeteC

I had an agreed trade with one punch, the k.j. wright for dareus plus draft pick swaps. originally he was supposed to get my original 4th, #131 however he put #134 which i got in another trade. 

I agreed with Pete for Big D Nick and included my 4th, #134 which was what i got for my other trade from Pernell, 

So how would you both like to proceed with this/How should we proceed with this?

Archived