TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

@ny92jefferis @One Punch Man @EaglesPeteC

I had an agreed trade with one punch, the k.j. wright for dareus plus draft pick swaps. originally he was supposed to get my original 4th, #131 however he put #134 which i got in another trade. 

I agreed with Pete for Big D Nick and included my 4th, #134 which was what i got for my other trade from Pernell, 

So how would you both like to proceed with this/How should we proceed with this?

I had both #131 and #134

So who gets one and who gets the other lol. 

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

@ny92jefferis @One Punch Man @EaglesPeteC

I had an agreed trade with one punch, the k.j. wright for dareus plus draft pick swaps. originally he was supposed to get my original 4th, #131 however he put #134 which i got in another trade. 

I agreed with Pete for Big D Nick and included my 4th, #134 which was what i got for my other trade from Pernell, 

So how would you both like to proceed with this/How should we proceed with this?

@Forge Do you have time to look into this, if not I can later tonight/tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

@Forge Do you have time to look into this, if not I can later tonight/tomorrow.

I don't think that it makes much of a difference to either @EaglesPeteC or @One Punch Man, however since by Hooligan's own admission the earlier pick was supposed to go to Seattle, then I would award him the pick (clearly however, One Punch Man needs to fire his paperwork people that he hired from Cleveland :P), and Pete would get the lower pick. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think that it makes much of a difference to either @EaglesPeteC or @One Punch Man, however since by Hooligan's own admission the earlier pick was supposed to go to Seattle, then I would award him the pick (clearly however, One Punch Man needs to fire his paperwork people that he hired from Cleveland :P), and Pete would get the lower pick. 

They posted in the earlier trade that it was pick 134 so I had already made all the moves accordingly. (pick 134)  Really why should Pete get screwed but it is your call.

3 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Im not sure what Im doing wrong, but I cant get my trade block guys to show up in the league trade block.  Can anyone tell me how to make my guys show up on the list?  The instructional video isnt playing on my PC.

Just use the drop down box, select the player(s) you want to add and it should add them.

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

Yes, Ive got 7 guys showing on my trade block(from the personal workbooks that were sent to our inbox).  Ive refreshed and looked into the league one and still dont see those guys.  

Are you using the most recent workbook for the trade block?

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

(clearly however, One Punch Man needs to fire his paperwork people that he hired from Cleveland :P)

Little do people realize that those same guys who "botched" that trade are actually geniuses for doing it on purpose so they wouldn't give up a 2nd & 3rd for McCarron.

tenor.gif?itemid=3520545

Peace!!!

Archived