ny92jefferis

TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Fragafootball

If Mike doesn't mind the work, and you haven't altered the contract, I have no issues with this. No, we typically don't allow it and it's definitely not something we want to continually do, but I don't think that we will have a run on 3 way trades. I'd prefer that it actually be structured as a 3 way trade (meaning the initial trade hasn't been announced and all three teams agree at the same time as @mountainpd suggests), but if it hasn't happened that way as of yet, I don't think that it's a major issue in this one instance. 

Of course, just checking my options. I will notify interested parties (you are one of them) if it comes to that. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Fragafootball

If Mike doesn't mind the work, and you haven't altered the contract, I have no issues with this. No, we typically don't allow it and it's definitely not something we want to continually do, but I don't think that we will have a run on 3 way trades. I'd prefer that it actually be structured as a 3 way trade (meaning the initial trade hasn't been announced and all three teams agree at the same time as @mountainpd suggests), but if it hasn't happened that way as of yet, I don't think that it's a major issue in this one instance. 

Time to have a 3 way!!!!!

Wait........that didn't  come out right.

Wait......It came out exactly right

giddy-nick-offerman-o.gif

Hate to be a noob but I still can't extend anyone. The only player that shows up on my extension sheet is Eli Manning...... which makes no sense

21 minutes ago, Fragafootball said:

Of course, just checking my options. I will notify interested parties (you are one of them) if it comes to that. 

Oh, well then I certainly don't have a problem with it!

3 minutes ago, Fragafootball said:

Hate to be a noob but I still can't extend anyone. The only player that shows up on my extension sheet is Eli Manning...... which makes no sense

He is the default.  It took me a sec, but after clicking on his name all the Raiders names popped up.  

1 hour ago, daineraider said:

He is the default.  It took me a sec, but after clicking on his name all the Raiders names popped up.  

Doesn't work on my sheet.

15 minutes ago, Fragafootball said:

Doesn't work on my sheet.

Are you using an IPhone?  I had to do my extension on my PC, because my iPhone wouldn’t let me click on the box to change names.

14 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Are you using an IPhone?  I had to do my extension on my PC, because my iPhone wouldn’t let me click on the box to change names.

I was using the roster sheet on the office thread, it works on the personal sheet I received. Never mind. Thanks

2 hours ago, Fragafootball said:

I was using the roster sheet on the office thread, it works on the personal sheet I received. Never mind. Thanks

You good man?

4 hours ago, Fragafootball said:

Well go ahead and extend Eli then xD

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Well go ahead and extend Eli then xD

Another 5 years, that's what I'm doing.

2 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Another 5 years, that's what I'm doing.

That's great news for the Eagles 

So the players that have been cut by teams, will they be UFA or waiver?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So the players that have been cut by teams, will they be UFA or waiver?

Depends on on if they are veteran players or young depth players. Vets goes to UFA while players with little to no playing exp goes to waivers.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Depends on on if they are veteran players or young depth players. Vets goes to UFA while players with little to no playing exp goes to waivers.

What is the cutoff that determines a player from being a vet vs young depth?  Seems ambiguous.   Is it league years service, if so, how many years?