TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

Couple of questions please guys. I apologise if this is in the docs but hope you may be able to offer a quick answer.

couple if rfa’s I like. 

1) If I liked someone with a 2nd round value and I didn’t have a second rounder would it default to my first rounder?

2) if I had two second rounders in the above scenario which would it default too? Especially if I bid on two players with same tender?

3) if I traded down from my pick to the lowest point in the designated round would that matter?

4 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Couple of questions please guys. I apologise if this is in the docs but hope you may be able to offer a quick answer.

couple if rfa’s I like. 

1) If I liked someone with a 2nd round value and I didn’t have a second rounder would it default to my first rounder?

2) if I had two second rounders in the above scenario which would it default too? Especially if I bid on two players with same tender?

3) if I traded down from my pick to the lowest point in the designated round would that matter?

1. Yes

2. Your org. pick

3. No

2 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Ok...

So I restructured Dez Bryant and Travis Frederick, and extended Martin. Only the last two showed up on the official roster page.

I must of missed Dez.  But you also tagged Lawrence and noted you were extending his contract that would put you over.  

Let me know.

2 hours ago, davidderion said:

Okay so we are allowed a combination of three (3) extensions/restructures. If you extend a franchise tagged player, does that count towards one of the three (3) or is that it's own seperate thing??

3 total.....you guys don't need more than that....I watched Pete crawl out of the negative to having over 27 million.

Archived