TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

To put a little more realism into next years mock draft I'd like to discuss making players on IR non tradeable.

Obviously not this go around but something to discuss, after this is over.

I'm going to start making a list of everything I can think of that needs to be addressed this weekend for our "owners meeting".

Got a lot to discuss.

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Sadily even with the ACL it's better than I currently have...haha.

Modern Medicine can reconstruct an ACL.  Bulaga is not a skills position player.   Recovery from an ACL is much easier for OL than WR/CB/S/RB.

Bulaga is also capable of playing either OT spot.  He has been at RT for GB since Bahktiari developed so well and has anchored the LT spot.  He is also a prime candidate to kick inside to OG as he ages.  He is only 28.... yes....like 8 years younger than Peters.

1 minute ago, ny92jefferis said:

To put a little more realism into next years mock draft I'd like to discuss making players on IR non tradeable.

I'm going to start making a list of everything I can think of that needs to be addressed this weekend for our "owners meeting".

Got a lot to discuss.

Are some of these players technically on IR?  

10 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Got a lot to discuss.

This is just an idea for future mocks. I'm not sure exactly how it can be calculated, but, like how we have the list of players who qualify to be extended/restructured, maybe have another field with a list of qualified players who are eligible to take a pay cut. This happens alot in the league IRL so if there was a way to come up with it and apply it here that would be a cool add on IMO.

2 minutes ago, davidderion said:

This is just an idea for future mocks. I'm not sure exactly how it can be calculated, but, like how we have the list of players who qualify to be extended/restructured, maybe have another field with a list of qualified players who are eligible to take a pay cut. This happens alot in the league IRL so if there was a way to come up with it and apply it here that would be a cool add on IMO.

I actually discussed this a little prior to this years start.  

I had worked on some formulas that would generate a list of possibles, but didn't use it this time because I wasn't getting enough feedback.

Hoping that this meeting we have at the end of this, allows me to get things fixed and add some new additions to this mock.

Now that I have everyone's attention, I'm always looking for help during the regular season but never really get it and don't blame you guys for not wanting to spend every day with these mocks.  This year I'm hoping to get a lot of feedback from everyone after this is over and still fresh on our minds.  Trying to get people involved once the season starts or during the playoffs is impossible.

3 minutes ago, davidderion said:

I'll chime in here and there as much as I can. Have a little one on the way in the beginning of May and it's my first one so just have to see how life plays out lol. Really hoping she waits until after the Draft to come haha

You will have plenty of time late night when you are trying to get the baby back to sleep to do some late night interwebbing with @ny92jefferis

Once he gets the coffee rolling, he is good to go

3 minutes ago, davidderion said:

I'll chime in here and there as much as I can. Have a little one on the way in the beginning of May and it's my first one so just have to see how life plays out lol. Really hoping she waits until after the Draft to come haha

giphy.gif

Congrats.

Archived