Titans Coaching Staff Hires

KingTitan

Here's a great article on Kerry Coombs from an Ohio State site.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/film-study/2018/01/90657/film-study-appreciating-the-efforts-of-world-class-cornerback-developer-kerry-coombs

I love Coombs. I think he's the best pure cornerbacks coach in college football. I think what he can do with a (relatively) raw Adoree' Jackson could be special. I also wonder if this means, we could be enticed to take more "projects" in the draft, knowing what he has done previously as far as teaching the position. 

Coombs should be a pretty great hire, if he manages to get the best out of the young talent in the secondary the same way he helped develop some quality prospects in recent years.

However, Ravens fans seem to hate Pees with a passion. 

56 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Coombs should be a pretty great hire, if he manages to get the best out of the young talent in the secondary the same way he helped develop some quality prospects in recent years.

However, Ravens fans seem to hate Pees with a passion. 

As do the majority or Titans fans with Schwartz and his defense of the past. But he turned out ok for Eagles fans. 

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Idk guys, thus far on paper I think we could've had a far worse coaching staff.

Is this not wonderful news?!  Very interesting staff combo.  Vrabel's off to a pretty good start IMO.  I'm just waiting to see the new playbook and schemes.

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

As do the majority or Titans fans with Schwartz and his defense of the past. But he turned out ok for Eagles fans. 

I'm actually very cool with Pees, just thought it was worth mentioning. I've seen some interesting points being raised.

Also, love the LaFleur hire. Honestly didn't feel like he's HC material (yet, at least) but he's about as great of a hire as I could've asked for to handle the offense for next year.

Archived